Our In-house facilities of Heat Treatment complying to the ISPM No.15 requirement.
Infrastructure & Facilities approved by :
- Local council – MPPP or MPSP.
- Department of Safety & Health – DOSH.
- Department of Environment – DOE.
- Department of Housing & Local Council – BOMBA.
- Department of Agriculture (DOA) – Malaysian NPPO.
1. Heat Treatment Requirement :
- Heat Treatment – use HEAT to treat WPM.
- WPM is treated with high temperature.
- Minimum Wood Core Temperature 56°C, minimum 30 minutes exposure.
- IPPC marking at 2 opposite side.
- MY – Country Of Origin (Malaysia)
- (HT) 016 – Service Provider Code for Berjayapak assigned by DOA
- HT – Heat Treatment
- DB – Debark
- 09 11 020 – Treatment Batch Number
- BT -Butterworth
2. Advantages of Heat Treatment services provided by Berjayapak:
- One stop solution by provided treated pallet / HT services complying to ISPM No. 15.
- Heat Treatment certificate provided upon request.
- Short lead time with high batch quantity ~ 800 pcs per cycle.
- Wood SAP and moisture are reduced – heat force.
- Lower opportunity of re-infestation – lower SAP level in treated WPM.
- No toxic chemical or gas use for treatment.
- Environmental friendly.
- Proper traceability with computerized temperature control system in place.
3. Quarantine control for treated pallet
- Both service provider and exporter to observe all quarantine guidelines of ISPM No. 15. at all time.
- Both service provider and exporter to identify and eliminate all causes of re-infestation of treated WPM.
- Exporter to inspect all WPM for sign of re-infestation before shipment.
4. Dissemination of information on latest news & update on ISPM No. 15. regulation
As a member to NWPCA (National Wooden Pallet & Container Association, USA), we receive the latest update on ISPM No.15 regulation & shipping requirement regularly where this information shall be disseminated & shared to all our valued customer.